Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

My very first blog. I think I will start with a little poem to celebrate this occation!



Farther still
not there yet
reach the top
strive for more
What?


Achived the goal
Ran the race
climbed the mountain
made my dreams come true
For what?


Not quite perfect
maybe later
are we there yet
failure
Really?


When the tide comes crashing in
When your dreams become reality
When you fail and fail again
When trust is torn from your grasp
GRACE



Well there it is a little bit of jumbled writting straight from my brain to this site.First you must know that I am NOT under the dilution that Iama great poet or even a mediocre one. I feel that we should all just try EVERYTHING in life even if we suck at it. Who cares. If someone thinks less of you for expressing your self in some sort of art be it writting, painting, dance, or whatever then they are putting themselfs in a box. They are limiting them selfs not you. Alright enough about that. I have things to do, in other words I must go and give Silver a bath. Chow
hayes at 5:37 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home