Truth can be dreams

Monday, February 03, 2003

Alright I desided that I could be a little more exciting than that last blog. Well I am going to try....... Today was the GREAT 50% off sale at Value Village. We got some really great deals. I found Silver this really great stacking toy that he seems to love for a buck! I love getting great deals. Yesterday we were all totally blessed when we got a huge suit case full of awesome stuff from Sue (my mother in-law). She got us some great stuff from old navy (a GRRREAT store). It is so nice to be blessed like that for no reason at all. I try to remember that and do it for others. I haven't read my bible on my own in forever..... about a week or so ago I finally opened my bible and read this...
Joshua 22:5
Only be very careful to observe the commandment and the law which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, to love the Lord you God and walk in all His ways and keep His commandments and hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

Well I thought, that says it all. I felt the Lord saying... "watch it, you have been very lazy and you need to get back on track quick."
TRUE. So I am slowly trying to make getting together with the Lord a daily thing. I have heard about this for years but I have never really experienced it. To spend time with Jesus everyday. I know once I get this discipline down it will really change me. I long to be filled with Love and peace, and to just become a better friend of Jesus. How exciting!

Alright Silver and I are going to make some molds of his hands.Chow!
hayes at 3:24 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home