Truth can be dreams

Sunday, January 04, 2004

So here we are back at home and glad to be. Family trips are a great thing, but there should be a law that any family trip should be no more than 5 days in length. That's just the way I see it.I love my family and Ryans but spending more time (with either of them) for more than 5 days is too long. I think Im just so used to being on my own with no family around that I forget how to communicate with them. I don't know. Anyway our trip was really great though!

Trinity and I are sick. I've been feeling crappy since Bermuda and it's only getting worse. My throat is sore, My nose is stuffed up, my body aches, I have a sty (is that how it is spelled?) in my eye, and for some reason my bladder is sore. I know that sounds crazy. And poor Trinity has it too. But through it all she is still smiling and happy.

God really talked to us alot while we where away. Im not going to get into it now , but perhaps in a few days when I feel better. Happy New Year eveyone!

hayes at 7:54 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home