Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Only 6 more days until we leave. Just a few more loose ends to take care of then we're good to go. Ryan is working all this week (both jobs), to make up for the time we will be away. So yet again we won't see much of each other this week but I'm not going to complain. I'm sure we will get some much needed alone time when we are away.

So how is everyone's holiday season going? Hey connie thanks for the card! Now that I have your address I will send you one of ours.

I can't remember how long it took me to get back into shape after I had Silver. I think it was about 6months until I was wearing all of my old clothes.How about all you mothers out there? How long was it until you found yourself back in your old clothes (with them fitting comfortably)? I am wearing pants that are one size larger than I was. I hope I don't have to buy a whole lot of new pants. That's the main reason I need to get my old body (somewhat) back. Because we can't afford a whole lot of new clothes. OK this blog sucks

hayes at 10:23 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home