Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Well I wrote a blog today and I couldn't post it. Silly blogger. Anyway so here I am now and with nothing to say. Well perhaps a little more than NOTHING. Only 13 more days until we leave for christmas. Im getting very excited now. We have just about all our shopping done. We are going to shop for the kids after christmas when we get back. Im sure there will be some great sales.

Ahhhhh I feel so relaxed. Ryan got me some flowers this week and I have to say it really made me happy. Funny how little things can change a persons mood. I just LOVE flowers. All flowers are great. God made some awesome stuff just for the pleasure of looking at, and smelling of course.

I thnk I want to buy the Justin Timberlake CD. You have no idea what that means. We never buy music. I MEAN REALLY NEVER! It has just always seemed like one of those things that we never wanted to spend our money on. Eventhough we both live music. It's just so hard to pay 20 bucks for one cd. To me 20 bucks is, diapers, milk, butter, and a millions other things besides cd's. But this Justin Timberlake guy is really impressive (even Ryan likes his music). So if its financially possible for us I think I'll do it. I'm just talking myself into it. I'll probably get to the store and at the last moment not be able to actually spend the money. ALRIGHT I THINK IM BABBLING..........

hayes at 10:13 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home