Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

About an hour ago SIlver smashed his face into one of our chairs. He hit it really hard.

I remember lots of screaming and blood.....lots of blood. His whole mouth was full of blood. I got a towel wet with cold water and tried to put it on his mouth and lips. I freaked.

Then Trinity fell and freaked her self out and she was SCREAMING. I was alone with no car...... I tried to call Ryan but he wasen't answering his phone. So I had to call 411 to get the number for Starbucks (Ryan was working).

Silver was in my arms still crying and crying. FInally I got Ryan on the phone......"Ryan, you have to come home. Silver is bleeding and Trinity is screaming. NOW!"
It seemed to take him forever to get home. It actually took about 15 minutes.

So they are at the hospital and Im sitting here just trying to relax. I CAN'T calm down. My poor baby had so much blood in his mouth. I know he's alright, but we just want to find out where the blood is comming from. And if he knock any of his teeth badly.

hayes at 12:53 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home