Truth can be dreams

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Well Yvonne strikes again! She helped me fix my picture problem. THANKS!

Today I had a bit of a meltdown...... First just let me say that I pretty sure I'm PMSing (for the first time in about a year and a half).

Silver has been nutty all day and just before bed time when he was disobeying me for the 100th time..... I just snapped. He grabbed the liquid tylenol (I had just given Trinity some as she was VERY upset with teething pain), and dumped it on the ground before I could get to him.

I actually let out a little scream. It was like a high pitched girlie scream. I was just soooo frustrated. Silver screamed back and Trinity started to cry. It was an extremely intense moment. I calmed myself enough to calm Silver and Trinity, but my chest felt tight. It still does actually.

Anyway I'm still trying to relax. Ryan is just plain gone too much. Working 4 nights a week is just too much for us.....too much for me. Man what a bad night. I feel like a horrible mother.

hayes at 10:27 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home