Truth can be dreams

Monday, March 08, 2004

Almost everytime I find myself in a worship service I picture the same scene in my mind. (not for the entire service, but for a piece of it always)

There I am ...... Standing TALL and straight. On my toes (in point shoes), almost floating. There's a wind blowing,strong (but not too strong) and warm. I m usually wearing a very 'pretty' dress. With lots of light flowing layers of material. (lately I've been in a very pinky mood)

Then totally out of nowhere HE appears and sweeps me off my feet. It's Jesus. The one I've been waiting on, singing to, longing for.

CHECK THIS OUT....... 'my Jesus' (the one I picture in my head) is wicked cool. He's wearing a suit. But not a stuffy business suit, or a tacky 70's one. No way. It looks like something James Bond would wear. Like a sharp black velvet suit that allows him to move and dance freely.

He grabs me and we dance. It's amazing...we spin, flip, float.........he twirls me and I don't get dizzy. It feels like we are one person. In all our wild moves we never lose contact. Incredible.

Lover of my soul

Father

Friend

King

My heart

I 'm dancing with all of them. I don't want to just dance FOR Jesus, I want to dance WITH him. ALWAYS

hayes at 9:37 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home