Truth can be dreams

Thursday, February 13, 2003

I actually spent the whole day yesterday (well about 4.5 hours of the day) making petits fours. They are little cake thingswith jam and yummie icing and then covered with almond paste and chocolate. Any way I was just so happy to have something to do. I am totally crazy. I love to get out of the house but at the same time I HATE it. Sometimes it is GREAT to wear my pj's all day and just hang with Silver, then other times I fell like I will actually explode if I don't see something besides these walls. I realize that most of you will not be able to connect with me in this. Pretty much everyone I know is so over worked or busy with life that they have no idea what it feels like. I am really trying to find a middle ground. I have noticed how much happier, relaxed, and even carefree when I have something to do. Or if I get out. Ryan and I went to eat out (we had gift certificates) and it was amazing. Just a simple meal, someone waiting on us, and some relaxed conversation totally revived me for like a week. I find myself dreaming (ALL THE TIME) about the future....... about how great it will be when Ryan is done school, the kids are older, we have some spare money. I daydream about it all the time. I haven't desided if daydreaming like that is good or bad? What do you think? I feel that it is a blessing that I even have that to look forward too. Alot of people just live day to day with no major dreams or life changes to look forward to. God has blessed us so much. It's amazing. This was a series of incomplete thoughts..... I don't even know if I am capable of a complete thought.
hayes at 9:46 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home