Truth can be dreams

Sunday, April 27, 2003

To say that I am tired would be an understatement. My body is aching. But guess what! Ryan got the job at Starbucks and is starting tomorrow! YIPPIE. So that means I get to work less, which means less sore feet. The baby has grown like crazy in the past two weeks. My stomach is HUGE and I can really feel a difference. I truely have almost nothing to wear. It took me an hour and a half to find clothes to wear to work today. I was so frustrated by the time I got to work I wanted to cry. I was pretty emotional today to say the least. I worked all weekend AGAIN and all I wanted to do was go to the conference at the church. But I knew I had to suck it up and work, and try to keep a good attitude. I did my best. I just haven't been to a conference in a very long time (usually I like to go to very few conferences) and I really wanted to go to this one. Well whatever......BOO HOO FOR ME! What a total whiner I am today.
It is 10:12 pm and I am crazy tired I went to bed at 8:45 but I couldn't sleep because I am hungry. SO I finally just gave in and got up to eat. Well Ive eaten now and I think I can fall esleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hayes at 10:14 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home