Truth can be dreams

Monday, April 21, 2003

Alright so Easter was tiring. I am killer tired today and I still have to work. Today I felt dizzy and drained. I hate that feeling. But at least I don't have to work for a few days. Don't get me wrong I love my job and we need the cash but man I'm exhausted. This is going to be an interesting summer. I just want to put on my most comfortable pj's, crawl into bed, wrap the covers around me, lay my heavy head on the pillow and sleep.................Oh how I wish.

We went to the Zoo this morning. It was great Silver was able to see alot of the animals and he really enjoyed it. The Zoo is a great place to go because it is so cheap. We might just buy a year pass. Its seems much cheaper that way. I know we will be there alot this summer. Alright I need to get ready for work..............yawn..............
hayes at 1:01 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home