Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Well Ryan is totally in love with his job! And I think I am too, he get to bring me a yummie drink home everyday he works! Yippie! He (and I) really needed this job. I am sick of him working labour jobs, he just so much more a people guy. The kind who read ALL the classics and work in book shops and smoke a pipe just because C.S Lewis did (to tell you the truth I don't know WHY he smokes it, I am just happy he does it rarely!) Anyway.

LISTEN UP PEOPLE (who live in Winnipeg) we need to find an appartment or house or something by July1st. Yes we are still buying a house but we are not doing that until decemberish. The place we are in right now only does 1 year leases and we need a 6 month one (from July to december). So if anyone knows of ANYTHING please let us know. Even if someone knows of a house sitting thing or anything. I do not look forward to moving then moving again in december of all times with a very tiny baby but whatever. HELP us if you can thanks!

hayes at 9:38 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home