Truth can be dreams

Friday, October 17, 2003

Congrats Kristi on getting engaged! That's great! I really enjoyed reading all about the 10 letters and how he preposed. It's so romantic.

Im still worn out from our trip. I was pretty stressed out the whole time. First it was stress from not knowing how the kids would be in the car, then just the business of the weekend. Then the ride home. Ryan hasen't been home very much at all (as usual). I suppose I just need to get used to this. In 10 days he works 6. I was going to join a class (the creative journaling class) but it turns out that I can't. Ryan works this monday and probably next monday as well. I need to find a drop in class. At this point I don't even care what kind of class it is. Anything will do. Im going to call Masterworks tomorrow and find out about their classes.

Well another exciting blog............

hayes at 11:37 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home