Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just borrowed a baby swing from the Jersaks! Wow it's like I have a whole new life. Trinity loves the thing! I have been able to actually clean my entire house! I even moved some furniture around. I can't believe how awesome it is. Thanks the Lord for baby swings!

So the gas company came over to our house yesterday. It seems that some of our neighbours have called the city to complain about our chimney (we have been trying to get our landlord to fix it for weeks). The gas guy looked at the chiminy and gave our landlord 24 hours to fix it. He said it could fall anytime! HELLO! If our landlord didn't get it fixed then they would cut off our gas! We are so getting out of here. We have desided to sublease. We just really need to get out of this house. Its too small and Im so sick of all the CRAP we have had to deal with.

I can hardly believe how refreshed I feel just from having this baby swing around! She's in it right now! Thanks Yvonne for letting us know about it!

hayes at 2:12 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home