Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Here's the situation.....we are soooo blessed! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Yvonne and Jason have totally blessed us. Everything you have done for us is really helping! THANK YOU! So everyone out there bless them because they rock!

We are all feeling much better today. We had a prayer time on sunday night that was really great. I gave my stress and worry to the Lord and felt him take it. It's amazing how we can forget that God knows better than us how to do things. For some reason I always think I can handle life all by myself. YA right! When will I learn?

Ryans loan is going to be reassessed over the next few weeks. So hopefully we will be getting more money. It will take awhile though. Life goes on..

hayes at 11:25 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home