Truth can be dreams

Friday, October 03, 2003

It's 10 pm and I am going to sleep. Although I have the feeling that as soon as I lay my head down Trinity will wake up. Silver went to sleep before 6:30. He was really tired. I tried to keep him up as late as possible but I just couldn't do it.

Rachel, how is school? I read your blog the other day about dance. When you come back this next summer lets take a class together. That way we can actually see each other. It would be a blast! Maybe we could even convince Carlie to join too! That would be great.

I want everyone to know that RYAN GOT A PROMOTION AT WORK! Im very proud of him. He has really worked hard and earned this. So now we will alway get the great benefits, and he is now making more money. So he will not have to ever work his midnight job again.

We are going to Thunder Bay for thanksgiving. I am totally dreading the drive. We are only staying 3 days (the maximum amount of time I choose to spend with my whole family). I love my family but I so much rather spend time with a few of them at a time than the WHOLE CLAN! There are 21 of us now (that's just my parents, my sisters and there husbands, and all the kids). Have I ever mentioned how much I don't like big LOUD crazy crouds? Being the youngest daughter in the family was not easy. And I've never liked the box my family puts me in. Everytime I go back home I can feel myself being pushed into that little box. YUCK! From what I have noticed almost all families do the sort of thing. One kid is the bratt, one the messy one, another the snob.... you know stuff like that. Being the youngest with so many sisters (in my experience) sucked. It was pretty hard at times. I felt too often like I had 4 mothers. Anyway that is just a small portion of my issues. Perhaps I will write more on this some other time.....or perhaps not.

hayes at 10:14 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home