Truth can be dreams

Thursday, November 27, 2003

I've tried to update a few times already today. I hope I can finally post something. hummmm lets see. My hair is so greasy and it smells. I need a bath.. hey not a bad idea. I think I will have one. SO this post won't be very long.

I was asked to dance at a banquet this monday night and I accepted. It scares me to death but Im going to do it. I asked Kristi to join me. I've wanted to work with her on something so this is a perfect oppourtunity to do that. I still haven't heard the song but Im not worried about that. I m worried about my body. I've haven't done much dancing in a long time and I actually dont think any of my dance clothes will fit right now.

Ryan only has three school days left! I want to scream for joy!

hayes at 10:02 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home