Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Christmas is comming the goose is getting FAT! (that's a song, if anyone is wondering). We put up our christmas tree on the weekend. We didn't want to put it up until after SIlvers birthday but I just wanted to get it up. Just to get in the mood I guess.

Ryan only has ONE WEEK of regular school left! Then just exams and work! YIPPIE! I think we are really going to enjoy christmas this year. After all this suffering, not seeing each other very much. Now we will get to hang out and do stuff together for a month!

So all the comercials for survivor look awesome! I can't get it off my mind. Don't forget all you survivor fans that it is on WEDNESDAY this week and not thursday! Looks like Jon is going home, but who knows.

That's all I have for today, I've been trying to write this for about an hour. Silver sure does keep me on my toes!

hayes at 11:45 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home