Truth can be dreams

Monday, January 12, 2004

Well here I am. Another night where Ryan is working. Silver is passed out in the living room. Trinity has decided she is not going to sleep. And here I am tired, sore neck and shoulders. Wow it's only 8:30.

So I have been stirred latley. I have been feeling a need to express....'express what', you ask? Well Im not sure. Just anything, everything. The funny thing is I don't feel like expressing myself in 'just' dance, I have a deep desire to learn something new and begin a journey perfecting it. Something like watercolour painting, song writting, voice, short story writting. I desire to do these things like you wouldn't believe. But there is this constant little tiny voice in me that says "don't try. What if you fail." Yes that's me folks, little Miss fear of failure. I never graduated high school (too much drinking, and drugs.... well that and I never had anyone who really cared if I graduated. No incouragement. But that is all another story.)

Alright I started writting this blog about 2 hours ago. I've had two crying children who won't sleep. I have no idea what I was even writting about. Maybe I'll be able to actually start and finnish a thought in my next blog.

hayes at 10:09 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home