Truth can be dreams

Thursday, January 29, 2004

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP! Our car has been dead now for two days. It won't start and we need a boost. Carlie is helping us with that...thankgoodness.

My sister is coming this weekend (her and her family). We are babysitting her two boys (4 and 3), while they go to a marriage seminar and stay at a hotel. Silver will enjoy the company.

It is now hours and hours since I began this blog....our car is now running! YIPPIE Thanks to Carlie and her connections. We are just hopping that it starts in the morning. Tonight is suppose to be really cold again.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I haven't been to a regular doctors appointment for years and years. But I just feel I need to go. In some ways I haven't felt totally normal. A few weeks ago I felt like I had a bladder infection but it turned out to be nothing....Or at least nothing they could find. Anyway I just need some tests done to rule out any major health problems. Pray for me. Thanks

hayes at 10:37 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home