Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Trinity is crawling! She started a few days ago. She can basically go where ever she wants. I can't believe she is almost 7 months now. I'm really enjoying her more and more everyday.

There have been some really stressful times this past 6 months and I feel like I haven't really been able to just chill and enjoy my children. That makes me sad. It's been a long road learning to work through some major hard times. But God has taught us a lot!

We are taking it easy this next year. Ryan is going to take some time off school and be home more often. I'm going to pursue some of my dreams. And we are going to spend more time together as a family and a couple.

We just had this revelation that if we have chosen this lifestyle then we can choose a different one. Why are we choosing to hardly see each other? So who cares if it takes Ryan an extra year to finish school? SO what! This next year of just chillin could prove to be the smartest thing we've ever done!

hayes at 8:12 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home