Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Geesh it's been tough to get on line lately. I just haven't been able to find any time to blog this week! I did it! I finally joined a class. I'm taking 'mommyrobics'. It's great. I take Trinity with me and do some exercises with her. The class is actually much harder than I expected. But that makes me happy, it's a great work out. When I have completed this class (in march), I should be ready to join a dance class. Silver and Ryan are taking a beginners swimming class. I wasn't there to see Silvers first class but I'm going to go watch this week. The class is for six months and up, so when Trinity turns 6 months we will join them in the class. That should be a blast.

Ryan has the next two weekends off (at least I think he has this weekend off)!!!! Which means church in the morning! Well I don't have much time so that's all for now.

hayes at 12:09 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home