Truth can be dreams: A CHILD IS BORN

Friday, May 28, 2004

A CHILD IS BORN

My sister had her baby today!!! It's a boy....Charlie! The little guy was 8 days over due.

This is a HUGE deal that she even had another baby. She has a brain tumor that cannot be removed because of where it is. And she had a hard time getting pregnant (with a miscarriage at about 3 months).

Also she has just recently discovered that there are stories of women who had the same tumor as her and it disappeared after they went through pregnancy! So if you praise Jesus, please praise him and ask him to heal her. Thanks Jesus for healing!!!

hayes at 2:42 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog threw Jen. I don't know if you would remember me (Miranda) I am Paige's sister in law.
I also grauated with Ryan. I blog also stop but sometime http://zionsrain.bravejournal.com/

9:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home