Truth can be dreams: The flesh is weak.....

Friday, May 28, 2004

The flesh is weak.....

I have not been feeling well at all. I did get some pills from my doctor to aid with my problem but I can't tell if they are working or not yet.

Sometimes I feel so terrible I get really scared. I spend about 80% of my time feeling dizzy and nauseous. Nothing to me is much worse than feeling dizzy and light headed.

Today my head is pounding. I hate to sit and write about this. There are other things I could be writing about, but today I am a little overwhelmed with feeling like crap.

I will continue to press on, but it's pretty tough right now. I would lay in bed all day if I could. But I try to stay positive for my family and myself.

hayes at 2:27 p.m.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww,..i hope you feel better soon,...i really do know the feeling of feeling like crap all day long,...thats my life in general,..and sometimes being positive is a real struggle,....andways...hugs from BC...Jen

11:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i posted a comment but i am not sure if it worked...jen

11:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home