Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I have a huge pain in the neck! It's frigin killing me. Ryan was out of town for two days and I had to carry Trinity around a lot (she's sick). So now my neck hurts. Silver and myself are also sick.....sore throats, stuffy........

Ryan is out at another performance. I want to scream (if my throat didn't hurt so much).

On the brighter side of things it looks like we have found a house to rent already! We haven't seen it yet but it sounds great. I can't wait to get out of this hell hole we presently live in. (excuse the language but we really don't like this place).

O.K if I have to say "NO" to Silver one more time today I just might explode.....well while writing this sentence I have had to say no 3 times. I need a good long hot bath, an hour to myself out side of the house, and one solid nights sleep.

hayes at 1:23 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home