Truth can be dreams

Friday, September 29, 2006

Well my awesome husband has been able to retrieve some more videos and pictures from our crashed computer. He spent some time on the phone with Dell and they walked him through some stuff. Our hard drive is still garbage but at least we where able to get some more files!

On another subject. I have been very torn lately about dance (and other arts). I have never been so blessed to be asked to travel different places to dance or teach on arts in worship and also never felt so much like my gift is a fraud or something. It's been an interesting September I guess that's all I have to say. I have not fully thought all this through or lived it all out yet but I assume that with God this will make me stronger and weaker all at the same time.
hayes at 2:59 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home