Truth can be dreams

Saturday, August 12, 2006

WOW it's been awhile. I keep wanting to post pictures but our camera is broken and I don't think I have any newer pictures downloaded.

Street Invaders was a great time. We where super busy, there where some fun times, amazing worship times, awesome prayer times, and frustrating moments. I hope we can do it all again next year:) Here is a list of some of the highlights
-seeing Sheri, chatting, praying, laughing and much more. She is always a blast to hang with!
-Dancing during worship. A great guy Chris Wesby lead the music and it was really great. At the beginning of the week I thought it wasn't going to be that good for me because I didn't know any of the songs. I mean I didn't know even ONE! But it was really awesome and I experienced some intense times during worship. I felt the dance really had a major hand in releasing, breaking through, setting free and interceding. It was fun! Thanks Chris!
-Working with Larry Moore again. He is really an awesome man. I would work with him ANYTIME!
-Meeting a girl who is moving to Winnipeg in a few weeks. She is very cool and a great dancer with an amazing heart. I look forward to spending more time with her and definitely dancing together.
-Bringing Becky H and Sheri L from Winnipeg and seeing them have a really good experience. It was wonderful to bring some girls from my church. I knew it would be an amazing experience for them and we really needed there help. Becky helped me teach dance and Sheri painted, danced and watched our kids.
-coming home! I always love coming home after being away. My own bed.........

On that note good night.
hayes at 10:35 p.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger anthony said...

welcome back

10:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home