Truth can be dreams

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I saw some leaves falling today. What does that mean? Is it that time already? No I don't think so. Just some premature leaves.

Today I have cleaned my fridge, bathroom and am still in the process of cleaning the oven. It's all been long over due. I will be home with the kids mon-fri in the day times while Ryan is at school. He has a pretty crazy schedule this year. We are both trying to keep our jobs as well as juggle everything else. I'm not sure how it will go but we have given our selves until Christmas to see if we can handle everything. One of us may need to quit a job.

The kids have been amazing today. They are playing so great with each other. Silver starts kindergarten tomorrow! WOW! It's so crazy. I totally remember kindergarten. So he is at that age where he will remember things for life. WOW! I can hardly believe it. He has been saying some amazing things lately. I keep thinking how I should write some of the stuff down. I really should because I have a terrible memory and some of the stuff he comes up with is definitely worth remembering.

Sorry nothing very exciting today. I am working on a blog about community and my thoughts on that. I may never publish it.
hayes at 2:01 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger anthony said...

I hope and pray that you guys have a great year this year, and that you keep your sanity with all of life's busyness.

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger shawne said...

i remeber my first day of kindergaren. it was scary i was 4 years old. the teacher had short curly hair. i was crying a lot and did not want to say good bye to mommie. i watched as she walked down the hallway away from me. she was wearing a long leather coat that squeeked as she walked. there was a window at the end of the hallway so she looked like a silouette.

11:31 a.m.  
Blogger Cindy said...

Personally, I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts on community. Feel free to send 'em my way if you decide not to share them with the rest of the world.

11:47 a.m.  
Blogger Cheri Dueck said...

I miss seeing you at dance this year! Are you dancing somewhere else? Or just too busy with other things?

PS to Ruth if you read Alexandra's blog.... I've been trying to leave comments on your blog but it doesn't work for some reason....

11:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home