Truth can be dreams

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I've just had a very frustrating experience. I was watching a show about dance. More specifically a show about a few women dancers who where pushing forward their visions and dreams and seeing them come to life. They where using dance to not only express or entertain but to tell stories and communicate deep thoughts and feelings along with music and theatre. So why am I frustrated? Because that's what I want to do. That is part of my vision. But I am in a time (again) where I feel so inadequate. I need more training but I just don't have the time or schedule to fit in a weekly class. Well perhaps one class but that's about it. I need more than that. I need to really pray, I need to allow God to really take over in this area. I tend to do things on my own, push and make things happen. But not this time. I mean I'm not just going to lay down and let things happen I will always try and do my best but man do I NEED God. This is a lesson I learn over and over......to release more and more into God's hands. To really trust......Scary.
hayes at 11:48 p.m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheri Dueck said...

What show were you watching? I'd like to watch it too or at least find out more about it....

5:12 p.m.  
Blogger Clarkie said...

happy b-day TT!!!!! (tomorrow)

9:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home