Truth can be dreams

Saturday, February 15, 2003

To update or not to up date that is the question. Most of the tme I find up dating like a chore. But if you have been keeping up with my posts then you already know that I have alot of spare time...... well actually I don't. I DO spend endless hours in my house but I am usually playing with Silver, watching Silver, feeding Silver, kissing Silver's ouchy's, watching important television like Blues clues or Dr.Phil. I had the T.V on this morning and I looked over at Silver and he was staring at the t.v with his tounge hanging out of his mouth! I turned it off. The last thing I want is a child who doesn't even care what he watches just as long as the t.v is on. It is hard some days to turn the monster off (the t.v) but I am becoming stronger. The problem is finding things to replace it. I tend to do stuff on the computer when the t.v is no longer on, but really what's the difference? It's hard to pick up a book and read. I have to mostly keep my eyes on the kid so it's almost impossible to get really into a book and take in what I am reading. So I do the dishes, make bread and other things. I sometimes forget how important the time I spend, and how I spend it, with my kids will effect them there whole lifes. I want my kids to experience the things I did when I was little. Silly stuff like, decorating easter eggs, having heart shaped cookies on valentines day to bring to school for everyone, having GREAT costumes on hollowe'en, all the special cakes and cookies we only got at christmas...... all the little details that my mother (mostly) and my father blessed us with. Creating good happy memories for my children, because they woun't always be kids and they will remember..... hopefully with a smile. :)
hayes at 12:23 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home