Truth can be dreams

Friday, April 04, 2003

YAAAA! Ryans last day of school! YES YES YES! If you can't tell I am relaly excited. Finally. Now he only has a few exams and then its all over for the summer.....if summer ever comes. Now we can both start working much more and actually have two loonies to rub together! This month has been so hard and I am glad to see it over. I just hope I take what God was teaching me from this hard time and not have to learn it all over again. I feel like my brain has been moving a million miles a minute this past week. I just have such a great amount of hope for the next season that God will bring us through. I don't know wether it will be good or bad, hard or easy, whatever comes I feel it will be great.

hayes at 9:16 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home