Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Well as you can tell blogging has been the last thing on my mind this week. Ryan is working an aweful lot (which is good) but we are as usual adjusting our schedules. In fact Ryan is sleeping right now. He didn't go to sleep until about 1:30 this afternoon. That's crazy. anyway, some of my family is comming to visit us at the end of this month. It will be great I am ready for some family interaction! Also they will be bringing FOOD and baking! Im ALWAYS up for that!

We did some major spring cleaning this past week aswell. We are almost finnished. I can't believe how much stuff we had that we totally didn't need for use! It feels so much better to get rid of crap that just takes up space. I feel much better with less clutter.

Silver is growing and changing like crazy. Its been very entertaining to watch, but also he has been driving me nuts. My patience is so much less right now. And I normally have no patience, so its pretty bad. I don't remember being this emotional and crazy when I was pregnant with Silver but I am sure I was......maybe I just don't want to remember!

hayes at 3:39 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home