Truth can be dreams

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Here's the situation....... we are in trouble, we have about 1200 in bills to pay by the end of the month. Ryan (as of right now) os only getting a very small amount for his student loan (not even enough to cover his tuition). He is also only working about 10 hours a week, I am getting 60 bucks a week for parental leave and we dont have alot of food. I cried today for about an hour. I can't believe how stressed out I am. All I can do is try to figure out what we did wrong...........why are we in this situation.

Too add to all that stress, Ryan is sick...........he's been throwing-up for two days now. Silver still has a cold and now diarea. I am extremely worn out from the past two days. I haven't felt this stressed and panicy EVER. I know I shouldn't be stressed or worried. God will take care of us and give us only what we can handle and we will come out of this MUCH stronger and wiser (what's better than that)! But today in my weakened physical state it all seems quite overwhelming. I really do need prayer and some encourging words would do me well too.....thanks.

hayes at 4:32 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home