Truth can be dreams

Thursday, September 11, 2003

This is a poem/song that I wrote about 6 months ago. Connie this is the one I was talking about. It's not really wordy or anything just some simple observations about a girl. I kinda hear a punky sound for the music....anyway

Mega Star

You wanna be
you think you are
your not gonna be
a Mega Star

Your called to more
It seems like less
Solid as stone
but your still a mess

You'll never be right
You'll forever be wrong
until you release
that perect song

Waiting to hear
wanting to see
in the meantime
do you notice me?

living off others
sucking them dry
what have you left?
no tears to cry

Push me too far
your grip is so tight
weak and struggling
I put up a good fight

Released from the trap
my soul is free
no longer, 'friend'
will you haunt me

Too busy, so blind
stuck in your own mind.
hayes at 3:45 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home