Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

well holy smokes Trinity is here. What a totally crazy experience labour was this time. So as you allknow I have been suffering for quite awhile with being pregnant. And man was i praying alot. Well on monday morning at around 7am i woke up with mild contractions. They where every ten minutes and they were about a minute and 30 seconds long. That went on for about two hours. I took a hot bath for about an hour and the contractions were getting a bit stronger (I had to start breathing through them). I got out of the bath, brushed my teeth went pee and then the pain started to become constant. Not crazy painful though. I lay down and Ryan called the midwife. She said she would be over in 15 minutes. Less than 10 minutes went by and my water broke. I went pee again and we took off for the hospital. It was about 11:30am. We got to the hospital in 5 minutes and quickly went up to the 3rd floor. As soon as we got there they but two baby monitors on my and checked the baby and me. I was 7 to 8 centimeters. My midwife was still not there. So they called her and told her. She was on her way. I told the nurse I had to pee. While in the bathroom i felt pushing comming on! I couldn't believe it! I went back to the bed and a nurse said something about butting an iv in me then they would transfer me. All of a sudden the pushing hit and I kinda screamed......the nurse was talking to Ryan I think and I said "PUSHING"......"HELP"....... Thats when some panic started. They rolled me into a room and were calling for a doctor. There was major panic for a few moments then some guy (who I thought was a doctor) came in. As it turned out he wasn't a doctor..... and from what I understand he shouldn't have been there. ANYWAY...I was just glad someone was there. Then this awesome nurse popped in and kinda took control. She said YOU JUST PUSH, LETS GET THIS BABY OUT AND HAVE IT OVER! That made me think of all the complaining I have been doing and I though YA lets just get this thing out now....I pushed so hard that i broke a bunch of blood vessels in my face. I almost passed out but within about 5 minutes that kid was OUT! It felt so good. With Silver I was so tired and drugged that I never really got to experience the whole thing. When everything was finally OUT I raised my arms in the air and said "OH YES"! "THAT FEELS SO GOOD"! "YES"!!

Trinity is awesome, she sleeps very well and has NO problems eating. Silver likes her but really has no interest in her. Ryans mom is here to help until thursday afternoon and Ryan has until Sunday off work. What a great experience this has been.....but I wont be doing this again any time soon.....if ever:) Thanks for ALL the prayers.......Jesus is awesome and his timing IS perfect.....

hayes at 12:50 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home