Truth can be dreams

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I just finnished watching Cupid. Is anyone else watching that show? Anyway, it was really touching tonight. Lisa (the girl trying to find a husband) has fallen in love with one of the guys. The kicker is that she doesn't chose in the end. People call in and vote for who they want her to marry. Its kinda funny, because she has only really been on like 5 dates with each guy. And she might be married to one of them next week! crazy. ANYWAY... I m totally addicted to so many shows. "For love or money" which had a really good ending....... and SURVIVOR (my favorite show of all time) starts up next week! YIPPIE...... So enough about television...

Ryan is back at school which leaves me home with the kids. Its been good so far (eventhough Silver has been a little NUTS the past ew days). But I will survive. The public health nurse came over today to tell me about all the programs in the area. MAN there is alot of really great stuff for parents. I am going to join the mommyexercise program. Im excited about that. Gotta run Trinity is hungry......I think I'll try a bottle.

hayes at 9:10 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home