Truth can be dreams

Saturday, August 23, 2003

Did someone say 'baby'? Where? ......... SO iam now 8 days over due. This is so hard, i knew it wouldn't be fun to go over due but its really one of the most challenging things I've ever had to endure. I know it will be all worth it in the end and I will forget about how terrible it has been, but it is still very hard. Also I feel like a total ass because as far as we know Trinity is totally healthy and doing well and I should be happy with that, that should be enough.

My mother in law (who is awesome) Has been with us almost 2 weeks now, and she is leaving on thursday afternoon. If we don't have the little one by then, well we will be in trouble. But my midwife is sure that we will have her out by then. I will be induced tuesday or wednesday. Although I would like to have the baby before then.

Well off I go again to try and stay strong. Thanks for hearing me out again. Just so some of you know I am a really GREAT person when Im not pregnant :) , I really never usually complain about anything. Usually..............

hayes at 6:47 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home