Truth can be dreams

Thursday, August 14, 2003

I've been waiting. Thats all nothing more just waiting. Tomorrow is my due date. I have been so anxious the whole pregnancy and its only worse now with my due date here. I am starting to tell myself that it could be another week or even two! I was about 10 days over with Silver. I really want to see this baby and to know that she is alright and healthy. That is truly what concerns me the most. That and of course I want the whole experience behind me. I am trying to just be relaxed and calm. Because I read that being anxious and tense can make it take longer. We all know I don't want that!

Thanks to those whole have been praying for me (SOME of you HAVE been praying RIGHT!) Anyway, the baby is comming soon........

hayes at 2:02 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home