Truth can be dreams

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Both of my kids are sleeping! This is crazy. They both fell asleep just in time for SURVIVOR! Awesome.

Today I went to breathe for the first time in like a year. It was great to go. I wish I could go more often but now with Ryans job and the play I don't think I'll be going much of anywhere the next few weeks. Funny thing is I'm totally cool with that. Because he is finally doing something that he REALLY wants to. So for the next few months its cool if he's away a lot. Just not too much!

I see my doctor again tomorrow to figure out what this ache is that I've had for months. I received some awesome prayer about it today. So I'm wondering what the doctor will say.....

That's all its late...I'm wondering why the heck Ryan isn't home yet...

hayes at 7:17 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home