Truth can be dreams

Friday, March 26, 2004

Why are some humans so selfish? I mean don't get me wrong I've had my moments...plenty but I am still amazed when I witness someone being TOTALLY self centered.

I've been reminded lately of how the road of maturity is a LONG and hard and never ending one. We work hard to learn one thing then there's another, and then something else. Then we forget somethings and have to go through the pain of learning them again. I hate that.

One of the best things I ever heard was from Todd Atkinson (a preacher, missionary, and man of GOD). He preached on living in the desert. And how to look for the oasis in the desert. If it wasn't for the hard times what would we learn. We would be weak minded people. We will only experience the suffering of Christ on earth. It is the only part of God that we will not experience in heaven. So lets embrace it now while we can.

hayes at 11:14 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home