Truth can be dreams: sleeping????

Thursday, June 03, 2004

sleeping????

BOTH of my children are sleeping! I fought and fought with Silver until he just gave in and fell asleep.

We are moving soon and I can't wait. Our new place is really cute, clean and in a great neighborhood. I think we will all love it.

This is going to sound stupid to most of you out there but.... I went out with my kids alone a few times this week. I have only done this maybe twice before. I have always been scared that something terrible would happen. Like Silver would have a meltdown and I wouldn't be able to handle him and Trinity.

But believe it or not Silver was better than usual. We went to the mall, walmart, Safeway and even the park. I feel like a whole new woman. Ryan has been gone a lot with the play and I just couldn't sit in this house any longer.

When we move we plan on having people over at least once a week. It's a much better place for that. More room for kids to play.

Plus the best way to get to know people is having them over. Our place has sucked for that. Silvers room is just off the living room so too much noise wakes him up and the kitchen is no place to hang out. It's set up weird.

on that note...good bye.

hayes at 2:55 p.m.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexandra don't feel stupid about that at all. Kids are hard work! Especially during these preschool years.I remember last summer when I first had Natalie I took all 3 of them to Walmart and starbucks! HELLO what was I thinking?!?!?!?!LOL It went really good though. But I thought it was hard having three in car seats still.
Sounds like your doing a great job!:)
by Miranda

11:32 a.m.  
Blogger Erica said...

Where did you move to?
Is it close to us? We're in E.K.
Maybe we could hang out at a park.
Two moms are better than one! :)

3:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home