Truth can be dreams: Happy Birthday

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Happy Birthday



My AWESOME husband is now 24! Actually his birthday was yesterday but I just didn't have the time to post. For the next month he and I are only 5 years apart, then I turn 30 and it's back to 6 years! HAHAHAHA.

We celebrated with a chocolate cake that was soooooo chocolatey I could only handle one piece. The kids and I made him some book marks and put them in the books we got him (Ryan LOVES books). It was a pretty good day except that Ryan had an exam.

Happy Birthday Ryan!
hayes at 7:43 a.m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I'm sure the cake was amazing, Alexandra! Homemade anything is the best! You rock!

9:02 a.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

Aww...will you send a Happy Birthday to Ryan for me!
I hope you guys have an awesome Spring!!

11:14 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Happy 24th Birthday Ryan!! That's so rad that you and your kids made homemade gifts to put into bought ones. Hope you enjoyed your day,

11:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!! Phil loved talking to you, Joel was very sad he missed you...

Right now Phil and I are 4 years apart but in a month when he turns 24 we'll only be 3 years apart. but we're only 4 years apart for about 3or 4 months. I blame you for me marrying a youngen, I'm sure I would never have considered it if it wasn't for you and Ryan going ahead of us. just jokin. We went to one of the watchemen for the nations gatherings at our church, the whole theme was on unity between the generations. Phil and I spanned two generations, I got to pray for him and pass on my wisdom as the older one and he got to pray for me and tell me how thankful he was that I've gone ahead of him and prepared a way for him and tell me that he recieved my pouring into his generation. hehe!! it was funny, we actually didn't pray for each other, but we did have to stand up in our different generation groups and pray for each other. hope you're having a good day.

1:29 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

Happy birthday Ryan! I didn't realize that Shane is actually older than Ryan! Bizarre!
Hope you guys had a great time celebrating!

2:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home