Truth can be dreams: Here it comes

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Here it comes

WOW how great does it feel to have nice weather?!!!! This is amazing. My kids are loving it too. We have been to the Zoo and the park this week and it feels wonderful.

I have also been really enjoying spring cleaning. This afternoon we put all our winter coats, hats, mittens and scarfs in a big box and put it down stairs. From now on its all about light coats and sweaters.

I think the people in Winnipeg are amazing. I mean we live through that looooooong often terrible winter and emurge in the spring ready for anything. Seriously I feel like I just won the war or something.

I started writting this post about 24 hours ago. I think I should just post it and move on.
hayes at 5:28 p.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Amen! I'm ready for anything! (but cold and snow!)

1:05 p.m.  
Blogger Kristi said...

I like your comment about winning a war! It does feel like we've emerged from battle or something! Doesn't it? Bring on summer!!! I'm definitely ready!

9:25 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

I was so happy when I got back to Winnipeg to see that the snow was gone here, too. I was all ready to be depressed. It's even mostly dry!

Way to get out there and do stuff! My favorite experience so far has been sitting in our swing in the back yard with my family. It's so relaxing and a great way to connect with neighbours (that we also don't see all winter practically).

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

hey...just droppin' by to say that I sure do love you guys and miss you tonnes.

Hope you are well, you guys have been on my mind lots. Hope I get to see you soon!

Ciao bella!

11:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home