Truth can be dreams

Monday, March 28, 2005

This has been a busy but fun Easter weekend. We colored eggs with the kids (Ryan had NEVER colored eggs in his life before), did the drama at church, and moved furniture.

The drama went well on Sunday. It was a tuff one for me. I have to say I wasn't exactly 'comfortable' wearing my wedding dress and dancing in front of all those people. It was a major stretching point for me and as hard as those times can be I love pressing on and pressing through in the Lords strength. Thank you Jesus for blessing us and the church with your anointing. I am also thankful for support shown to us (Zion-the dance group) from the leaders in the church. It's awesome!

Besides dance classes, practices and a few shopping trips to pick up stuff for the drama I have been trapped in my house for about two weeks. As much as I enjoyed relaxing on Monday I was feeling a little crazy and decided to move the kids into our room and us into their room. You see our room is much bigger and better suited for the kids. So all afternoon, after Ryan got home from work, we moved stuff around. The kids slept totally fine in the same room last night. There were no major problems. It feels great. But we still have some organizing to do today.

I do hope you all had a wonderful Easter! God is good!
hayes at 8:33 a.m.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

The dance with Ryan and yourself was beautiful. I was also very moved when people from the crowd stood up and walked to the front. It was very well done. Look forward to seeing more projects in the near future. Bless Ya!

11:39 a.m.  
Blogger Mercy said...

I found the whole dance very creative and joyful, but was especially touched when you danced with Ryan. I also agree with Joel, the part with the people coming out of the crowd was also quite powerful. Thanks for the work soul that you put into it.

5:02 p.m.  
Blogger Sonya said...

Wish I could've been there! (Still in Saskatchewan).

10:03 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

Joel, Christa, and Mercy. Seriously thank you for the encouragement. It's awesome that God used it to touch people. I do love dancing with Ryan. It's great because we both arn't afraid to say what we like or don't like.

Christa, sorry yet again no tape!!!!!!!! I forgot my camera and it was to late to pick it up. We did tape a few of the parts last night but not the entire thing. NEXT TIME we will!!

10:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home