Truth can be dreams: FIRE

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

FIRE

My kids are almost over their colds. Silver also has an ear infection that he is taking drugs for. Yesterday morning I woke up with a sore throat and today I have a stuffy nose as well. Yuckie.

I get my test results tomorrow. I can't wait to hear what the doc has to say. I'll post whatever I find out. I am praying that this is the end of the road for tests and I will receive a diagnosis.

God is revealing himself as so POWERFUL and STRONG to me right now. I was reading 1 Kings 18:16-45 a few days ago. I have heard this story many times. But as I read it through myself I was overcome by how awesome God is. When he answers Elijah's prayer with FIRE!

"The god who answers by fire - he is God."

I don't want to really get deep into this right now, mostly because Trinity is screaming at me. Have a fire filled day!
hayes at 1:39 p.m.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alexandra, I've wanted to say hi for a while. I've been thinking about you lots. Other than your medical mystery sounds like things are going really good for you. I finally started up my own journal, so come on by. I blame it on Tiffany, I could only leave her a message if I had an account set up and it just went from there. Blessings girl. You rock. Send you fire God!!!!!!!!

2:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home