Truth can be dreams: One week later

Thursday, July 06, 2006

One week later

Well we have a van! It's very cool. God totally worked it all out and we ended up with an amazing find. It's a 2000 dark purple Dodge Caravan. It's really clean and cozy. The kids really love all the extra space and so do I. It will be more for gas but we will just have to work out using it a little less than we did the car.

This has been a crazy stressful week. I can tell mostly because my neck is stiff and I have a killer headache. Hurray and thanks to G-O-D for blessing us like crazy!
hayes at 3:20 p.m.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

right on! a van!

8:32 a.m.  
Blogger Clarkie said...

yippee!!!!!

8:39 p.m.  
Blogger shawne said...

i want to see pictures

9:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

let gey lattes and go for a drive....I am so glad for you

9:47 p.m.  
Blogger shawne said...

hey i left a book at your house and i realy need it can you send it to me? Primer on Postmodernism.

10:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you
thinking of you
hope things are kickin in the Peg, i totally wanna visit one of these days!!
xoxoxox
Jen

11:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home