Truth can be dreams: Pictures of California

Friday, June 02, 2006

Pictures of California

I didn't get many pictures this time but here are some that I really like. It was yet again a great experience!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Melissa, Crystal and I. This was a fun dance!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love these skirts!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jen, me and Crystal. This dance that we did together was so relaxing I loved it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is our DANCE ZONE! David taped this section off for us so that no one would take our space.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here are two of the painting that where done during the wednesday and thursday nights. I wish I would have taken some close ups.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hayes at 7:58 a.m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

That yield painting is very cool.

8:25 a.m.  
Blogger shawne said...

love your hair

10:38 a.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Alexandra you are hot!! Love the hair and the dancing pics. Looks like it was an awesome time!

5:36 p.m.  
Blogger hayes said...

HAHA thanks for saying I'm hot! I feel quite punky with my new hair.

The guy how painted that yield had never painted in a worship service before.

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger rachel elizabeth said...

I join the chorus in saying YOU LOOK AMAZING! Lovin the new hair cut!
I hope I get to see you guys soon, miss you.

12:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home