Truth can be dreams: 666

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

I just had to post today. I don't really have anything I want to write about on here but today is 06/06/06 so I HAD to post just to see the date.

Things I did today
-worked (my ankle hurts)
-got shat on by a flying rodent (bird)
-worked some more
-came home and had a picnic in our awesome green backyard
-got the kids to bed and began to blog

Pretty exciting hey? Actually speaking of 'excitement' I really prefer non-exciting things. Like eating popcorn, putting on comfortable shoes, and drinking tea. I think because I am so excitable I get exhausted quickly and long for easy comfort things. Alright I think I sound crazy so I'm going to go. At least I posted something.

Oh yah and our car needs work again!!!!!!!!!!!
hayes at 8:33 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home