Truth can be dreams: Difficult

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Difficult

Life is getting a bit complicated these days. I have tried to keep my life fairly simple and comfortable but that's just not working anymore. There are so many things I need to really think about. I need to have some strong solid answers and good reasons for them. Sometimes I forget my past experiences and the things I have learned and taught to others. There are many people in my life right now that don't really know my history, not because I have kept anything from them but because they didn't see me change and grow. So I see how sometimes people don't expect much of me or put me in a certain category that perhaps I don't belong. This usually doesn't bother me but for some reason today I am thinking about it. You can only explain so much using words it would sometimes be so much easier to just show them or for them to have just been there to see for them selves. Again I am not fully making sense.

Well for today I am off to work (store) to relax ;)
hayes at 9:56 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home