Truth can be dreams: Postie Shmostie

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Postie Shmostie

WOW it's been awhile again! So lots going on. I have been working on the arts stuff for the Mission the past few weeks as well as a few other projects. I almost went to B.C. to be with my good friend Sheri for a conference but alas no money to get there (I'm totally bummed).

Ruth I will take your challenge of writing my list out but it may take a few more days. For anyone who cares (Cindy) I am STILL writing my thoughts on Community and will post something eventually.


Wow I started writing this about 12 hours ago. So I guess I'm done!
hayes at 8:10 a.m.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took you 12 hours to post a liitle note to let us all know you hadn't fallen off the edge of the Earth... That says it all, you must be busy!
I just miss you.
Want to come play in our maze of boxes and piles of junk to donate? We had sushi (superstore) last night and thought of you guys, hope you're all well.

2:16 p.m.  
Blogger shawne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:29 a.m.  
Blogger shawne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:29 a.m.  
Blogger shawne said...

i posted a comment and it went in 2x (?) and i had a big typo in it so i deleted them.

anyway i finished your painting......... Im tired now.

7:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home